Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6263 Fm 244 Road, Anderson
Location Location Location. Only 15 minutes from Aggieland and an hour from The Woodlands!!! If your looking for that private home tucked away among the woods this is it. The custom built 3189 Sqft home sits just off a beautiful 1.4 acre lake and features an open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and plenty of porches to enjoy the views. Outside you will find a great mix of hardwoods and pines, with tons of trails to ride and an abundance of wildlife to enjoy. 4.5 acres of lakes means there is plenty of room for all your family and friends to fish. There are also two additional homes on the property that are currently rented and could make great guest homes.
- MLS® #18000029
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,189
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Feed line Septic, Propane on Site, Septic, Water, Well
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Deck, Storage Shed, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, On The Water/Pond, Public Road, Pond, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Beau Skinner
- Listing Office:Brazos Land Company
- Address6263 Fm 244 Road
- AreaCentral Grimes
- Zip Code77830
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.